First Evaluation

Abraham Lincoln reportedly said that given eight hours to chop down a tree, he’d spend six sharpening his axe.

I have successfully passed the first evaluation. In reset few days while integrating rrplugins with roadrunner I have facing lots of errors. Somehow I know that these are generated due to the wrong configuration of cmake files but didn't find out the problem. But, finally, I found the problem it was with a variable which consists of lots of package details was modified inappropriately by me. It was a hard time debugging the cmake files.

In the meantime, I am also working of differential evolutionary optimizer and following http://www1.icsi.berkeley.edu/~storn/code.html#c++c which is quite helpful but the plugin is not ready yet. I am thinking to finish some left out part integration and move towards the differential evolutionary optimizer part. While debugging my mentor said to me "if you face any problems in debugging the code just try to simplify as much as you can" it helped a lot while debugging. Looking forward to warping the integration part this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Carlo Bootstrap

Update old plugins to Work in the current system

End of GSoC 2.0