Finishing of with the cmake part and added support of beta plugins

In this week I have finalized the complete cmake part. So, now there is a separate option in cmake to build ONLY plugins not roadrunner and we can choose upon all available plugins provided we installed roadrunner once. Also merged the beta plugins. Now only the wrapper and testing part is left along with differential evolution optimizer. For the optimizer, I am going to implement https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differential_evolution algorithm.

Since college started I am not able to give the proper time to the project, but, I am sure will finish the project soon before 19th. In this week will try to finish off the wrapper part to get a beautiful scenario of the work I did in the GSoC till now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Carlo Bootstrap

Update old plugins to Work in the current system

Provided all Libroadrunner functions to plugins using RoadRunner C API