Reaching towards Ending of Integration of RRPlugins with Libroadrunner

A cleaver Person Solves the Problem. A wise person avoids it.

                                                                                                                      -Albert Einstein

So, finally, I am towards the end of the integration part. Just have to integrate monte_carlo_bs plugins and design a  python wrapper with swig. This week has gone perfect. For the major part, I am struggling with cmake but this week I started understanding it well. For those who don't know cmake can start with this Introduction to CMake by Example | derekmolloy.ie . It describes cmake very briefly but provides a proper introduction. Also, after that, the official documentation will help you while going through the project.
In this week I have also set up my own Travis CI setup to check my build. For those who need help in setting up Travis ci can refer official tutorial and can check this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFpSD2eoXUk youtube video. It is a great resource for the open-source community.
I faced some issues with linking error but able to resolved it fastly. This week just work very well for me and now looking forward to finishing the rest of the integration task and design differential optimizer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Carlo Bootstrap

Update old plugins to Work in the current system

End of GSoC 2.0