Second Evalutaion

Its's hard enough to find an error in your code when you're looking for it; it's even harder when you've ASSUMED your code is ERROR-FREE.

                                                                                                               - Steve McConnell
 I have successfully passed the second evaluation with a good remark as well from my mentor :). It feels proud when a mentor gives a strong positive remark on the ongoing project. 
For the second Evaluation, I was asked to provide a screencast of all build (with all the code that I have committed since the second evaluation). I used two very nice open-source software (Google Summer of Code creates a deep space inside developers for using Open source software). I used OBS studio ( If you want to use it refer to this https://www.howtogeek.com/183231/how-to-record-your-desktop-and-create-a-screencast-on-windows/  tutorial) to do screencast and used Handbrake for bit editing. Both are open-source software. GSoC teaches you to value open-source software and use it and also contribute to it.
This week I will mainly focus toward building swig wrapper of the whole code and give the final touch to cmake files. This week my classes will start as well so it will be very hectic this last month of GSoC. Hope it helps me to reach the next level of my capabilities. Since now participating in GSoC was a great experience and I learned a lot of things in this phase.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Carlo Bootstrap

Update old plugins to Work in the current system

End of GSoC 2.0