Submission of the project

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.


I submitted the report https://gist.github.com/debashish05/82564fc7aee5130fbca9997c55681e14 along with the code and filed the last evaluation details. It has been an amazing journey for me. Starting from discussing the project with the mentor before GSoC and ending it. In this journey, my mentor and my co-mentor both played a vital role in the progress of the project. It's a very nice experience for me and most important a huge learning comes along with GSoC too. I learned evolutionary algorithm, cmake, swig, windows development environment and a lot more. I found that I need to revisit c++ some concepts again. I would like to thanks my mentor and my co-mentor for their support. I will keep contributing to the libRoadRunner and definitely, it's not the end of my open-source journey, in fact, it's the start of my open source journey. Best of Luck to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Carlo Bootstrap

Update old plugins to Work in the current system

End of GSoC 2.0