GSoC 2.0

"Never regret your past. Rather, embrace it as the teacher that it is."


I am very happy to say that I have been selected for GSoC for the project
Developing an Optimization Library for libRoadRunner Link. Here is the link to my proposal.
I am working on my last year's project and some major bugs. I have planned to publish a research paper with my mentor Herbert and Kiri on this project.  Now the community bonding period is started. But honestly, I don't need this since I have bonded with the community last year so will just jump right into the work. I will keep on updating this project here. 
Stay Safe in this COVID 19 pandemic.
Have a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Carlo Bootstrap

Update old plugins to Work in the current system

Provided all Libroadrunner functions to plugins using RoadRunner C API