Provided all Libroadrunner functions to plugins using RoadRunner C API

We are completely driven by self-interest.

In the last week, I realized that building everything from scratch will be reinventing the wheel and at some point in time we have to reuse someone else written code in our program. So, I thought to use rrplugins in my code and worked on how to remove the dependency of LibRoadRunner. As of now, I decided to provide plugins all roadrunner functions through a C API which is already built. Now the main problems lie in removing roadrunner dependency from the plugin loader. For which will discuss a solution with mentors tomorrow early morning. This week I understand some basic concepts which I missed in my class. The detailed difference between dynamic and static linking. A brief concept is in this link https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/difference-between-static-and-shared-libraries/

Also in this Wuhan Corona Virus pandemic time due to my university will conduct my end semester exams. So I will be not be working on this project from 12th to 29th and will start resuming my work from then. As of now, I have a clear conceptual clarity of where I am standing in my project and what are the upcoming challenges. For now, it's time to leave. Have a Good Time and stay safe in this pandemic period. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Carlo Bootstrap

Update old plugins to Work in the current system

End of GSoC 2.0