Adding RRPlugins (Loader) to LibRoadRunner

Finally, I finished removing 4412 bugs to 0 :D.  

I add a large codebase in roadrunner and I know there will be a lot of conflicts between them as they may do share common variables and similar files. I first started with modifying CMake files and then modified the source files such that there will be no conflict. But when I started building it is giving some error in windows files of windows software development kit which is strange since I am not using any system-dependent files. Then I found out that accidentally many variables between two projects get interlinked due to error-prone cmake lists. It was a hard time finding the bug. And there are no debuggers available for the build process so I have to go manually line by line and find out the problem. I wonder how patient developers from the nineties since at that there are no such high tech IDK and developers have to manually do most of the things. Anyway, I resolved the issue and will start my work with the wrapper part

Now my approach will work on
1. Wrapper  (Complete C API and then modify python API for rrplugins)
2. add_noise plugin (No roadrunner support required)
3. auto2000   (roadrunner support required)
4. Make any existing optimizer (nelder_mead) work (I want to work on an optimizer plugin so that I can use the code for differential evolution by changing the main algorithm)
5. Differential evolution. (Change algorithm in step 4)

I still have around 2 months left in my internship and most likely to finish my work and publish a research paper along with my mentor on my work. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monte Carlo Bootstrap

Update old plugins to Work in the current system

End of GSoC 2.0